Monday 4 June 2012

Day 22

Best Thing This Year!


I can't really think of anything that has happened this year that would be the best thing. Of course still currently saving for our mortage every month is an amazing thing.


But I think I would have to save the best thing that has happened would of from last year :)


The day me and Mark got engaged. One of my best days of my life so far.
It was our 3 years that day (23rd September 2011) and we went to Brighton and Mark asked me then. I ideally wanted my ring from one of the shops in Brighton down the lanes. Just because we've always gone to Brighton and it has memories and means something to both of us. Of course I didn't care how much it cost and I just wanted it to be from Brighton. I managed to pick one I really liked and working in childcare I needed it to be practical to wear at work.

                                                                                                   

Flowers Mark brought me for our 3 years                                I put one the petals in a keyring to
                                                                                                      remember the day


It was such a lovely feeling coming home on the train, engaged! I couldn't wait to tell my family and Mark's family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment