Monday 4 June 2012

Hair Changes!

I've never really done that much to my hair, I'm too much of a wimp. I'd love to have a bit of red into, like when the sun shines on your hair it looks red but looks brownish in the dark and I quite like the ombre look.


My hair colour is light/meduimish brown.
I started having highlights in it probably when I was about 15 and they just got thicker when eventually I took the plunge and decided to go peroxide blonde. I was blonde from about 2007 till I got back off holiday in August 2008. It was when I was on holiday that I just out of the blue decided I wanted to change my hair colour. I hadn't had much luck with boys and a part of me thought maybe a change in my hair colour would make me feel better. I decided when I got home I would dye my hair back to a brown colour and enjoy the single life.
It was 2 months later that I meant Mark and have never looked back :)




                                        
This is my natural colour, before I touched it with any colour products!








                                                                                      




















                     This is when I started to have highlights in my hair




Starting to go more blonde :)
































This is when my hair fully peroxide blonde, I do have days where I miss my blonde hair but it was so high maintence and my hair was awful - like straw! But I glad I did it. It was a part of my teenage years.


















This was taken a think a day or too after I had my hair dyed back to brown, I remember when the hairdresser was putting on the brown dye. She asked me if I was 100% sure and I did question myself, but I knew it was the right thing.






























And this is a more recent photo of my hair. I did used to wear hair extensions as I got my hair cut just above my shoulders in March 2009 and I hated it but I don't wear them now as my hair feels long enough to me, which I'm quite pleased as for me hair extensions become such a chore and they were quite uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment