Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 7

My Pet Hates


I wish I wasn't but I am one of the biggest moaners ever, I can always find something to moan about and I so wish I wasn't like this. I have a amazing life and I have all my family so will am I moaning.


Rubbish drivers
The amount of times I have had to stop suddenly whilst driving, well I've lost count. It's normally taxi drivers, they think they own the road. A lot of people think they don't have to indicate, obviously I'm a mind reader I know where you're going. I can have road rage and have used my horn quite a few times, but it makes me feel so much after. I hate the people who drive right up your arse and try to intimate you!


Cyclists driving through red lights
If you want to ride a bike on the road, one wear a helmet because as soon as you fall off and whack your head you're be moaning you've got concussion and two, driving through red lights really makes my blood boil. You wouldn't get cars going through red lights (well maybe a few) so why do you think you get the right to go through them, if you're on the road you follow the highway code because as soon as a car comes the opposite way and wipes you out, you're be complaining that you were the innocent one. That's why we have traffic lights!


Smokers blowing smoke in my hair
I have nothing against smokers, if you want to smoke then do it. But please do it whilst you're walking in front of me and blow the smoke in my hair. I don't want my hair or clothing to smell so that's why I choose not to smoke.


Loud eaters & people who play with their food
If you want to chew loud then go and sit the other end of the room. It's disgusting! I don't want to hear what's in your mouth moving around?! And people who play with their food! WHY?! If you don't want it, move it to the side of your plate and put your knife and fork down. FINISHED! You're not a child, you don't need to move it around, make pretty patterns in it. If it's that amazing then eat it :)


People who aren't aware of what's around them
This is one of my biggest bug bears when out shopping. People are walk like turtles and then just suddenly stop! It's almost like you need a slow and fast lane when shopping. I'd get a lot done quicker if they did exist.


Gossipers
I know we are all guilty of a little gossip but why do people feel the need to go that extra mile and spread rubbish about people. It's not nice and quite frankly you need to get a life!


Lazy People
I can't stand people who would quite easily just sit on their bums and watch you work. Oi! Why don't you do some work. 

1 comment:

  1. I hate people out shopping too! no1 looks where they are going!! grrr! x

    ReplyDelete